Series LFX65B Lead Free* Water Pressure Reducing Valves are designed to reduce incoming water pressure to a sensible level to protect plumbing system components and reduce water consumption.
The LFX65B is a cartridge style regulator and is orderable three ways: As a complete, ready-to-install regulator, or as a separate rough-in kit consisting of a Lead Free* cast copper silicon alloy body with integral strainer, or as a separate cartridge assembly.
- Available with interchangeable union tailpieces for solder, threaded, Quick-Connect, PEX or CPVC installations.
- Maximum Working Pressure: 400psi (27.6 bar)
- Adjustable Reduced Pressure Range: 20 to 80psi (138 to 552 kPa)
- Standard Pressure Setting: 50psi (344kPa)
- High pressure model also available.