07F Series valves are designed to operate in a normally closed position with the meter stopped. The spring load prevents the main check from opening thus forcing all low flows through the metered by-pass assembly. This serves to detect leakage or theft of water from the fireline system. In the event of fire, increased flow demands open the main check allowing full flow through both the main check and the bypass.
- The durable 07F ductile iron body is lightweight for ease of installation, yet is stronger than cast iron.
- Corrosion ressistance and accurate seating are features of the stainless steel check module
- Design simplicity of the 3 piece check module provides easy, low cost maintenance.
- FDA approved epoxy coating, inside and out, minimizes pressure loss while extending the valve life.
- Can be installed horizontally or vertically
- By-pass assembly can be left or right side mounted.
4″, 6″, 8″, 1O”