The indicator is actuated by dual rupture-proof bellow with integral temperature compensation. The bellows are liquid filled and will withstand repeated over ranges equal to the working pressure of the instrument housing without causing a calibration change. Motion transmission is a hermetically sealed torque tube, thus eliminating friction, leakage and the need for lubrication.
- Two valve (vent) operation – highside and lowside
- Indicator size: 3″ (optional 6″: Model 227A-BFT)
- Gauge displays 0-15 PSID in tenths of a pound.
- Accuracy: 0.5%
- Working pressure: 500 PSI
- Splash guard (lens cover)
- Teak block wood case to protect the torque tube
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Carrying case optional
- 0 to 200 PSI pressure gauge optional
Includes: 3 test hoses, carrying strap, brass fittings & testing instructions.