Mid-West’s Model 830 has been the benchmark of the industry for decades. Constant input from field testers led to many desiqn refinements and updated technology, and the creation of Model 845.
This new model features all the benefits you’ve come to expect from Mid-West kits and is available in 5-valve, 3-valve and 2-valve configurations. Model 845 also comes with a new spacious carrying case with external fitting/tool compartments.
- Compact hand-held size for ease of use
- State-of-the-art accuracy of .25% of full scale for reliable testing of all-types of backflow prevention assemblies
- Easy to read high contrast LCD Display
- Low Battery Indicator shows when batteries are needed
- Automatic shutdown feature conserves battery life by turning test kit off after 15 minutes without pressure on the gauge.
- Large 543″ Differential Character Display insures accurate reading of the gauge
- Durable High Impact ABS case provides water resistance
- Adjustable hand & shoulder straps for field use
- Color-coded hoses assist tester in using test kit
- Corrosion resistant Stainless Steel needle valves with renewable seats
- Inlet pressure readout assists in troubleshooting
- Separate ” A & “B” readings for duplex type readings