The Maxim M300/M300N Double Check Detector Assemblies are used to prevent backflow of pollutants, that are objectionable but not toxic, from entering the potable water supply system. The Maxim M300/M300N may be installed under continuous pressure service and may be subjected to backpressure. For use in non-health hazard applications where it is necessary to monitor the unauthorized use of water. The DCDAs shall consist of two independent Tri-Link Check modules within a single housing, sleeve access port, four test cocks and two drip tight shutoff valves. The housing shall be constructed with groove end connections. The bypass assembly features a register meter, double check valve assembly, and the required test cocks.
- Extremely Compact Design
- 70% Lighter than Traditional Designs
- 304 (Schedule 40) Stainless Steel Housing & Sleeve
- Groove Fittings Allow Integral Pipeline Adjustment • Patented Tri-Link Checks Provides Lowest Pressure Loss
- Unmatched Ease of Serviceability
- Available with Grooved Butterfly Valve Shutoffs • Replaceable Check Disc Rubber
2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″